Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Liebster Award

GERMAN: LIEBSTER (N.) BELOVEDDEARDEARESTLOVE {DEFINITION VIA}

My COUSIN, BETH, AT FOOD FOR RUN AWARDED ME THE LIEBSTER AWARD, A super sweet blog "shout out" for newbie bloggers. LIEBSTER IS A GERMAN WORD MEANING DEAR, SWEET, KIND, NICE, GOOD, BELOVED, LOVELY, KINDLY, PLEASANT, VALUED, CUTE, ENDEARING AND WELCOME.

THANKS, BETH! 

To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.


The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Here are my handful! Drop by and give them some love!

1.  KATIE @ And Alligators Alligate She is a sweet, funny girl I attend church with. Her blog is witty and entertaining! She writes about experiences she has had and life in general! Check her out! You will be amused!

2. JULIE @ Potluck Diaries Julie, is an expert blogger! I also attend church with Julie and her family has become so dear to my heart! She also writes about her life experiences and somehow adds every detail to it! Her stories will make you laugh and have even made me cry. Great blog! Check her out!

3. NIKKI @ Mommy Zone Nikki, was my first friend when I moved to North Carolina. She has a very special place in my heart! We have helped each other through SO much and I know I can always count on her. Her blog is the day in the life of a mommy! She has 2 children and what mommy doesn't have stories. She updates about entertainment, great deals and mommy stuff! Check her out too!

4. ALEXIS @ Lexey &  Company Lexey! Lexey, is my step-daughter and has recently started blogging as well. Her blog consists of several things. She writes about life stories, book, etc. Some of them will make you laugh. Sweet, sweet girl! Love her! Check out her blog!

5. MICHELLE @ Two Buckaroos Michelle is someone I went through school with. She has a blog about her life as a mommy to two adorable kids. She is also a Christian. Check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment